Thursday, June 3, 2021

Pink and Blue hair

My daughter's hair is pink and blue.   There is teal and purple in the midst and it is absolutely beautiful.   Only I'm not allowed to post a picture of it here because she wants to show some people herself before I share it with the rest of the World Wide Web.    

I picked her up from school and we went straight to the salon, where she spent several hours getting her hair done in this beautiful collection of colors.   We got home close to dark and I jumped on a conference call.   And now I'm tired.   So tomorrow, hopefully, I'll be allowed to share a picture.   She looks very striking.  

The Big Boy Update:  My son wanted to create a rubber band launching machine.   He got home, loaded up Tinkercad and designed what he was thinking about in his mind.   Then he sent it to a printer with the help of my husband.   When it was done printing four hours later he saw that part of his design didn't work or connect the way he had hoped it would.   Which is part of the design process.   Tomorrow, he's going to work on version two. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  The children's printer we got contacted me after I sent an email to them about how Reese could do things with their printer that she otherwise couldn't do.   They want to know if she'd be interested in helping with their marketing of the printer.   If things happen, I'll let you know, but for now, I told them we'd be glad to help in any way we could to market their excellent printer that makes 3D printing such an easy thing for children to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment