Sunday, June 6, 2021

It's 1AM Again?

This keeps happening.   I stay up late working on things, some projects of my own, and some things my husband and I are working on together.   I make it as long as I can and then I drag myself upstairs to go to sleep.   But then I wake up early.   So by the afternoon, I'm tired and I need a nap.   I need to figure out a better schedule or I need to discover a way to go without sleep.   For tonight, I'm going to end with something about the children and then go to bed. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son has been playing Fortnite with his friends on the computer lately.  Today he got in trouble for leaving something out upstairs and was sent up to clean it up.  Without telling anyone, his father picked up his game and continued playing for him.   Through the headset, we heard and couldn't help laughing as the other two boys talked to each other saying, "do you think that's his dad?"   "That's definitely his dad."  Followed by them getting frustrated at getting killed repeatedly.   When my son came back they were on the point of quitting.  

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter found a cape in the costumes bin that she put on.   It was a custom cape their Aunt A had made for each of the children with their initials on them.   At the time, they were huge.   Now, it just barely fit around my daughter's neck.   We'll have to put it in keepsakes storage for the children so their children can play with them someday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment