Sunday, June 13, 2021

Filament Stories

I love 3D printing.  Anyone who's known me of late knows I have a passion for 3D printing.  My children insist it's an obsession, but that's still out for debate.   The other thing I may well be obsessed with is 3D printer filament.   I love the colors and styles, the glitter, and the silky metals.  I love them all.  

My husband and I had an idea and over time we decided to execute on it.   Last night, we went live on a YouTube channel where I show in more detail 3D printer filaments, one by one.  

Our launch video features models by well-known 3D model designers, Clockspring and Fotis Mint.  In addition to our launch video, there are ten other videos on the channel.   Check them out, subscribe to the channel, click the bell to receive notifications as we'll be releasing new videos multiple times per week.  

I hate saying all of that.  I'm terrible at self-promotion, if you're here and reading about my family's lives, maybe you'll be interested in these Filament Stories too.   They're cute and short at a minute each.  




The Big Boy Tiny Girl Hug Status:  My son and daughter spent the night at Nana and Papa's house last night.   Upon their return, I got a third of a hug from my son.   He barely touched me, but it was close enough I suppose.   My daughter tackle hugged me and squeezed me for a full minute.  

No comments:

Post a Comment