Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Cusions

I've never had cushions made for me before.   I think people probably do this all the time.  If you can sew, that is.   I don't sew, or, I've only sewn a few things a few times and while I am sure making a cushion is easy, I just don't know what I'm doing. 

The last bits of our living room arrive tomorrow.   And the lady I've been working with said we needed some cushions on the couch to "tie in" with the chairs.   The thing about this tying in is the more important thing.   She had gotten just the right choice of materials.   She knew what the cushion size should be.  And...she's going to sew it for me.   

Designers are marvelous people.   I'm looking forward to this long-awaited furniture tomorrow.   The children are excited, "the ottoman" and "the chair that spins" are coming in while they're at school. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son is going on a field trip, something he hasn't done in a year almost with COVID-19.   And then he has a half-day and school is out.  How is it possible summer is here almost?

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter wants to cut hair.   She wants to cut hair so much she and I got the hair dummy out and we did the first few steps of what you have to do to cut hair.   She needs left-handed scissors so she had to cut the synthetic hair with her school scissors.   I have no idea how she managed it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment