Saturday, June 12, 2021

Brutal

We've been cleaning the house all day.   It's after midnight now and I'm so tired I don't even feel like adjusting the post time to make it look like this was written earlier, when it was officially yesterday.   I'm going to bed.   My body aches all over.   We put cleaning off for far too long.  Today was brutal. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son now has a chaise lounge in his bedroom.   There's a little side room that was planned to be a storage area but we finished it when we built the house.   The old chair from the living room has the old ottoman butted up against it, making a lounging location for him to read or do other things.   He really likes the new arrangement.   We had a table in there that was almost never used.   Maybe the new furniture will give him a reason to spend time in there. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My son complained about cleaning his room; my daughter attacked the mess in her room with diligence and determination.   She is determined about so many things.   

No comments:

Post a Comment