Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Not Even Sure

...what to title this post. My back is screaming at me and I need to get to bed and have been helping someone with something that needs help.   So let's see what the children did today. 

The Big Boy Update:  I think my son has some real friends that want to spend time with him.   He doesn't search them out, they come to find him.   I suppose that's a good thing.   He's so interested in being cool and accepted.   I think he actually is. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter insisted there was a bug in her hair because she could hear it.   She was freaking out and said it had been trying to get in her hair for a while.   I didn't believe her but after feeling around in her hair and not finding anything at first I saw something and then lost it.   I didn't tell her but said we should go upstairs and brush her hair out.   She had some cricket-like creature in her hair that was close to an inch long.   It jumped out and landed on my shirt and I calmly, without upsetting my daughter anymore, went to the door and shooed it away.   

No comments:

Post a Comment