Saturday, June 5, 2021

The Hair

I have permission now to show you my daughter's hair.   



The Big Boy Update: My son was cranky this morning.   It was not a good morning overall.   Then, I noticed the iPad was missing from beside my computer and I had found out he had told his father he had no digital in his room.   So he lost screen time today.   When he came home I talked to him about it and he said when he took the iPad it was at 8% battery so he didn't really use it.   I had found it at 3%.   He had lied to his father though, and that wasn't a good thing.   He was angry, but he worked through it.   We did let him on the computer later for some actual work.  He's doing some 3D modeling in Tinkercad and has come up with a plan to make a rubber band launching device.   It's not bad.   He printed out his first pass and found some design flaws and is working on the second version.  I told him I'd share his model in an action video if he got it all working. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  I think my daughter is very much loving the attention she's getting with her new hairstyle.   Today, I got a text message from one of our Movie Night friends that we haven't seen in ever so long.  Jen, upon singular coincidence, had an appointment with Sue today to get her hair done.  What had she planned on doing?  Having it colored in pink and blue.   She and I swapped pictures and I told my daughter about it, who thought Jen had cool taste in hair colors, obviously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment