Monday, June 28, 2021

Club Champion

I am so wiped out.   I'm going to say my husband won the club championship today, coming back from a rocky start yesterday and winning by several strokes.   He's pleased because he's lost to sudden death several times in the past years 

The Big Boy Update:  I lost one of the models I was filming for Filament Stories.   I found it on my son's desk—broken.   I normally wouldn't mind, because I could print another one, but in this case, I needed it for filming.   He now knows not to pick up my models until I'm finished.   Then he can have them and if they break, it's okay.  

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter was wailing and miserable upstairs at bedtime.   She had lost her piece of paper with a string on it tied in such a way it would make a sort of kite.   She found the paper but the string had come loose and part was missing.   I retied it but it wasn't the same.   It wasn't just a piece of paper, it was her friend, she told me.   Tomorrow, I told her, we could get a longer piece of string and upgrade her kite.   She thought that would be okay and went to sleep now that her friend was going to be all right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment