Friday, September 30, 2022

A Storm, A Storm!

Okay, it's not just a storm, it's a hurricane.   It's done damage south of us and is heading towards our general area.  General meaning that it's a storm and it can change its mind on if it wants to go a bit more to the left or the right.   Regardless though, some weather will be coming our way. 

I do love a good storm, but there's a point where it's too much of a storm.  We live in a sturdy home so I am not overly worried we'll have any dramatic damage.   You never know though; we have solar panels that could be pulled off with the shingles, windows could be broken or worse. 

Typically, for the last half-century or so that I've been alive (okay, that just made me feel very old) we live far enough inland and to the north that most hurricanes have lost significant power by the time they get to us.   But you never know.

School's Out Hooray: My daughter's last day of school before track out was tomorrow, only they canceled school due to the incoming weather.  My son's school was also canceled as well.   They have a three-day weekend.   Well, my daughter has three days plus three weeks off from school.  Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment