Friday, September 23, 2022

My Spacer Returns

I am going to write a very fast post right now because I just got word that my daughter and husband have landed and I'm heading out to the airport to pick them up.   

I am very excited to see my daughter.  I missed her more than I expected to.   I can't wait to hear about her week.   I'll have to write an update tomorrow on how her week went. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son did not want to go to his class picnic tonight after school.  He complained very much so, all the way there to the point that I said anything else coming out of his mouth and we'd stay for longer.   We got there, he pouted in the side area, making an art sculpture in the gravel and then kept poking me and giving me looks from time to time when he'd come over, as if to say, "hurry up mom, stop talking to these other parents and teachers so we can go."  I told him I was very disappointed in him when we got in the car.   I really was.   It was an embarrassment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment