Wednesday, September 28, 2022

An Apology To The Blog

Dear blog, 

I'm sorry I haven't been giving you the same attention as I used to.   Some days I get to writing my post for the day before it gets late.  When that happens I usually do a fair job of the words here for the day.   That 3D printing thing (I'm sure you've heard about it more than you'd care to by now) takes large swaths of time and when I look up, it's 12:36 AM and I think, "dear me, I'd better write something quickly so I can get to bed."

And that means you don't get the attention you deserve.   I'm always sorry when that happens, but I'm also tired.   You're always so understanding.  Now, about those children...

The Big Boy Update:  Tomorrow is my husband's birthday.  I thought he would have forgotten, but he remembered and had even made him a card in advance.  Good job!

The Tiny Girl Chronicles: My daughter came downstairs and said she had plans for her father's birthday.  Only she wasn't sure what he wanted as a present.  She and I snuck out and got him some things.   She'll do a birthday surprise for him that I'm sure he'll love.   After school, though, I told her.  Mornings are way too hectic and this is a present that takes time to "discover".

No comments:

Post a Comment