Friday, September 2, 2022

Friends or Not?

My daughter wanted to go to the pool after school today.  She had heard Madison, next door, was going and she wanted to play with her.   Her father took her over and she had a good time with Madison and another child who used to live a few houses away.   

Everyone went back to their houses and my daughter was hoping she would get to play with them some more, but she wasn't sure if they would want to play with her.   I suppose this is the kind of worry every child has.   

In this case, they did want to play with her and came over to our house.  They wanted to make slime and my daughter was excited because we had materials to make slime.   She couldn't see and was completely dependent on the other two girls reading instructions, selecting materials they needed and coordinating the process.   She is so independent, it bothers me some that friends come over to our house and they can find materials in the craft room, read the instructions in the book and run the whole slime making process.  

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  Today my daughter had a very good time.   But I still wish she could see. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son was in the bonus room playing video games while the girls were running around.  They didn't bother him and he ignored them.   I said hello to him but I was given the shhhh quiet response.   

No comments:

Post a Comment