Sunday, September 25, 2022

Not My Commitments

My husband is so good at never being upset at anything.  He's supportive, he doesn't complain, he's just an all-around amazingly nice person. Which is why I don't know what to do about this.  We have commitments to a company we're working with.  We need to get work to them through the month.   It's getting later and later every month, and it's not within my control because it's the parts of what we do that my husband does. 

There was a point where I thought he was putting some work off, which was true, but it was because he didn't know what to do.  We figured that out, and things moved quickly.   Currently, we have work that isn't creatively challenging—it's technically challenging.

It's the pieces of the photographic editing that he does, coupled with the very particular photographing that he likes to do.  We're getting down to the wire, and it's late, and I'm not even going to worry about posting social media for Filament Stories until we have some things delivered.  

It's not my personal commitment to the work that needs to get finished, it's my husband's side of things, but we together are delivering the content so I'm going to do what I can to help him get things done.   He has a lot of filming and editing to do with small models on a rotating table. 

Everyday time runs out.  I can't complain about being bored, that's for sure. 

The Big Boy Update:  We let him have screens today.  We only saw him twice when he came to get food.  

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter is singing a song from Encanto, the movie in choir.  She decided she wanted to see the movie tonight so she watched it and her father got interested and sat down to watch it too.   It's a great movie.  Lots of words that are come fast in some of the songs, but that's Lin-Manuel Miranda for you.   The music was great.  

No comments:

Post a Comment