Friday, September 2, 2022

Two Minutes Until I'm Late Again

Things are feeling like I'm beginning to get a bit caught up.   I decided I had to let some things go.   I just wasn't going to get to them and I had to be okay with that.   And that made a huge difference in how I felt about where I am with things. 

Deciding not to do something is as important as doing things sometimes. 

The Massaging Question:  We have a massage therapist come twice a month for the children.  It was initially for my daughter because she responds well to touch.  She does like the massage, but it also interrupts her mental plan for the day *even when she has been prepared in advance*—twice.   My son isn't that interested in it but he likes a bit sometimes.   Shelia suggested we drop down to once a month to see if the children prefer that or want her to come more often.   Shelia is losing business by suggesting this, but she believes firmly that a child should not be subjected to something bodily if they don't want to have it done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment