Tuesday, September 20, 2022

A Week's Worth of Work

Yesterday at Space Camp, I walked all around the museum grounds, in and out of large indoor and outdoor exhibits.  It's a large space overall.   I noticed at first some bright yellow tape and a bit of foam pool noodle taped on a corner of a display.   And then I saw more of it.   

I looked around and everywhere, all over the campus,
bright tape and pool noodles were protecting blind children from running into things they couldn't see that would hurt.    One person would have had to work for a week solid to get it all put up and I don't know if even that would have been enough time.  

The effort and resources they put into keeping the children safe in just this one way at Space Camp was impressive.  Look at all the locations they've added tape and foam in just these few pictures.









No comments:

Post a Comment