Saturday, September 17, 2022

Off to Camp

My daughter is ready to go to camp tomorrow.  She had a stomach ache tonight, and after talking to her about it for a bit we all agreed it might be nerves.   

She told me in the car heading to school this morning she wasn't nervous about anything, but it is a big trip, and the first time she'll be without parents or grandparents for this long.  

I'm excited for her. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son heads off to a three-day school camping/learning trip.   This should have been something he's done for several years, but with COVID-19, now in 2022, he missed out.   They're going to try and make up for all the fun they missed on this trip.   He's looking forward to it. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  "I'll do it later" is my daughter's favorite phrase, I think.   Especially when there is no later to do the thing and the final hour is nigh.   



No comments:

Post a Comment