Friday, May 20, 2022

What Happened About With Thunderstorms?

There was a rather intense thunderstorm happening this evening after the children were supposed to be asleep.  My husband is livid at 1:30 that my son is still awake.   They were fine with storms for a long time, enjoying them even on the porch.   Something changed though and even though the storm was nowhere near us, the lights and sounds were.  And it scared them.

We have to get up early and go to multiple appointments and my mother-in-law is even coming over to get my daughter to take her to school.   My daughter has fallen asleep.  My son has not. 

The Children Are Up(date):  My husband has been speaking to my son in an angry tone all day long so I just snapped at my son to save my husband from yelling at him.  And now my husband has yelled at me and my son has gone upstairs crying.  I have to go fix this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment