Friday, May 13, 2022

Tomorrow I Need to Not Sleep. Or Something

I have got to stop being tired and get some work done.  We've been getting to sleep earlier because we've both gotten fed up with the late nights but I'm still tired.   Tonight it's 12:30 and I am going to bed in just three minutes so this will be fast, I hope. 

My jaw is still sore from the dental work, mostly the injections, which is odd for me.   But it happens.   I am trying with all my might to get work done on the architecture documents for delivery to him at the end of the weekend.  Tomorrow is Friday and from the amount, I still have to do, it's going to be a long weekend.  

The Big Boy Update:  My son has been nice, but he is on edge, wanting to have screen time and he is still liable to explode when he doesn't get it, and he hasn't been getting it.   Even so, he was so nice today and spent time with me doing his puzzle of The Mandalorian.   He is learning that being polite and nice has advantages.  Inside, he is still very short-tempered still.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter had to write a bio for herself and include things about how she got started with Braille and what she was looking forward to for the Braille Challenge.   I have no idea where this is going to be used, but it is somewhere we'll find out about soon enough.  

No comments:

Post a Comment