Sunday, May 8, 2022

I Got a Bouquet!

My daughter sweetly came downstairs today and gave me the nicest bouquet of paper flowers she made at school.  We picked a 3D printed  vase to put them in.  They look so nice beside my computer.   My son and husband came down with a nice handmade card.   They were all kind and let me work and do my own thing for a lot of the day.  

I got some more done on the architecture worksheets that are far more information than I ever thought I would need to know about for the house, but it's all helpful information, I suppose. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son I am sad to say has been acting up more and more.  He disregards rules, is incredibly rude and insulting and can be just downright mean.   He pushed his father today.  He pushed his sister and then he pushed me.  He is nice and sweet when he's getting what he wants and the second he doesn't, for instance the doughnut he wanted had already been eaten, he comes down the stairs, yells at us all that we're awful for eating the doughnuts and we shouldn't be eating so unhealthily and there is nothing to eat and huff huff huff.    I ignored him.  He later tried to get his sister to make his lunch for him and then told her she'd melted the handle of the pot (that was only dirty) and proceeded to be nice to me if he thought I was going to make his food and mean and insulting or hiding avoiding responsibility otherwise.   And then he pushed me one more time when his father got home.   He is in his room now, he had no dinner and has not been let out.  He cried a lot.  Good.  He is exhibiting all the behaviors of a spoiled brat and a bully.   And we don't know where we failed.  Everyone else says he's nice and polite.  At home, he is most certainly not.  In particular if he's had a day or two of screens.   He is on a short chain.  A very short chain now.  My husband and I can't figure it out.  He's made his father so angry so many times lately.  And it takes a lot to my my husband mad. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter made me a chocolate chip cookie cake today.  She made the vast majority of it all by herself.   I don't know how she does it but she just never gives up.  She really is so amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment