Monday, May 30, 2022

Five Days Away, No Worries

My son is leaving in the morning to go to Washington, DC.  He's looking forward to going and isn't worried at all.  He and his father packed everything up and tonight, because they were closed today and there's nothing like the last minute, I cut my son's hair before he took a shower to get the hair bits off him. He was naked and it was about the most humorous hair cutting you could imagine because he was trying to dance around naked and I was trying not to hack his hair to bits.  

The Big Boy Update:  My son made things even more laughable because I gave him a makeup large brush that had baby powder on it so he could brush the hair off him that for some reason sticks all over him.  He was dancing around and patting himself with the hairbrush.   I hope his hair isn't too badly cut. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  I got my daughter an entire new wardrobe today at Target.  She had no shorts at all that fit and her pants were far too short as well as the shirts were too tight.  Target had everything she needed, including a bathing suit and some additional bras.   I put so many things away from her room, some of which had been there since she moved out from the shared room with her brother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment