Thursday, May 12, 2022

Dental Migraine?

I had some dental work done today.  Some fillings, nothing major but he had to numb me in multiple places and in one case twice and it took hours for my mouth to regain consciousness.   Then I had something unusual happen.  It may have been nothing related to the dental work but I got a terrible headache.   Was it the anesthesia, no, numbing, wearing off?   

I'm not sure but I had to lie down after picking my daughter up from school.  It's a good thing she wanted to talk and play some new game because I couldn't focus well and I needed her to keep my mind occupied so I could let the other half of my brain work on the driving.   

The Big Boy Update:  I called my husband after he had picked up my son to tell him two things.  My son started in on the, "we were in the middle of a conversation" and then he caught himself and was exceptionally polite.  We had a nice interchange and I said I didn't want to keep them from the conversation.  It was very nice for a change.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter wanted to play The Candy Store game.   I like candy and this candy store was a full block of a building with basements and amazing edible things.   She would grow up to be Willy Wonka if she could, I bet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment