Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Fifty Five Hour Pop

My night was going well.  I had gotten some things done today and the children were going to bed.  I came downstairs to change the filament in the print that had been printing on livestream for fifty five hours.  People were asking me questions and I heard a 'pop'.   Then the printer went a little crazy. 

We're not sure what the issue was, but the print wouldn't start working normally again and I had to terminate it with a little over ten hours to go.  Sad, that.   

So now I'm sweaty from having to deal with all the questions and advice and kind people who also had questions for me about 3D printing all while my newest printer may be broken in a way none of us had ever heard of before.   

I'll find out if it's okay tomorrow.  After some more dental work.   Tonight I'm tired and going to bed. 

The Big Boy Kindness:  My son is being kind.  And nice.   It's like that hard lesson sunk in.   How long will it last though?

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter's VI teacher emailed asking if they could have a mini assembly and have my daughter and Aditi, the other VI student talk about the Braille Challenge and have my daughter talk about going to Nationals.   Everyone is excited.   

No comments:

Post a Comment