Friday, May 13, 2022

References

One of the things I like doing is helping other content creators out.  It doesn't matter if they're bigger or smaller, new to the whole content creation thing, or have been doing it for long periods, I just like helping.  

It's nice to be able to tell people you know who are going to watch your videos that there is someone else they might like.   It's just nice.   People have done the same for me and I always like it when it happens.   It's one of those things that makes you feel good either way it happens.

I wanted to put a video up this afternoon.   I wanted to have a nap.  I was tired.   The way things go here it is now 11:43PM and the video is still not up.   We do put up pretty good content quality-wise, I think.  But it takes time.  

And it isn't the time to make the one video.  If that was the only single thing we had to do in all the whole world of content creation, it would be fast and quick.  But getting all the things to the point where you can record, and dealing with software, hardware and in my case, plasticware, is all prep work or debug work.   Then there are the things you have to do after the video is ready to put up the video.  This is is subject on which I frequently complain, I know.   It just amazes me for the very small amount of content we put out minute-wise, the whole huge amount of work that has to be done surrounding it.  

The Big Boy Update:  My son got screens today.   He wasn't angry, he was too busy to be angry.   He forgot to eat dinner he was so happy he was online.   We will find out if he is in a good mood and nice tomorrow. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter wanted to go play on the playground after school.  She and I went together to play and she told me about how we would go around this one large structure together.   At one point she was going to go over a very tall arch and I asked her if she knew where it went.  She said, "no, but I have an idea."  I said, "I know where it goes."  She said with absolutely no malice, "well of course you do, you can see."   

No comments:

Post a Comment