Sunday, May 1, 2022

Crummy

I still feel crummy.  Maybe it's the tooth.   I even watched a movie tonight, which is an indication of how I don't feel well because I don't usually sit still long enough to watch a movie. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son did not make the best choices today and struggled to have screen time without whining, wailing, cheating or getting screaming angry.  He made progress.   He is learning (ever so slowly) that disrespect and rash responses don't get him what he wants.  We don't want to keep him from screens all the time, but he has to earn them, not get them by default, something he still isn't grasping. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter had a play date today.  Just having another friend in the house and hearing them run around screaming in happiness was so nice.   My daughter was so very happy to have a friend to spend time with.

No comments:

Post a Comment