Thursday, March 31, 2022

Some Days Are Not Like Others

These naps have got to stop.   My daughter even can tell when I'm flagging and I'm heading up to lie down for a "bit".   The problem is, sometimes, like today, she got on the bed with me and was chatting to me and the next thing I know, it's after nine o'clock, I've missed dinner and even worse, I fell asleep with my purse beside me and never took the nerve medication I should have taken around lunch that would have made me feel a whole lot better. 

My husband tried to wake me up but I have no recollection of that.  I missed our neighbor's new dog, something he's been excited about for months that came to fruition today after many attempts that didn't quite work out.  

The Big Boy Tiny Girl Pet Assistants:  Our neighbor works during the day and wanted to know if we could help with their new dog.  He was originally going to get a puppy, but decided the puppy stage was going to be too difficult with his work schedule and being a single parent, even with their nanny.   He decided to get an eight-month-old dog and wanted to know if we could help if needed.  The children are very excited about helping with a puppy, even if it's a dog taller than our dog is full grown.  Hopefully we'll get to help out a lot.  The one that was by far the most excited about the new puppy was our dog, who was mad with excitement and wanted to play when she met the new, "Roxi" next door. 

No comments:

Post a Comment