Thursday, March 10, 2022

Too Much Candy

The men went out to dinner together tonight.  Two of the mothers had gone home early for different reasons so the last remaining mother and I decided to have a Candy Party with the six girls and my son.   It was an odd reason we got to that as our night's plan, but we stuck with it and we did indeed have a candy party to remember. 

There was so much candy.  Jen brought all of theirs and we put all of ours in.   We got extra today from two stores.   We had a lot of candy.  

My Daughter's Section:  My daughter tried to jump in and organize some of the girls as they were "filming" a video using a box of Sweet Tarts as a camera.   She was bossy but firm.  We gave her the title of Director of Photography for the candy reviewers show they were pretending to film. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son got along with everyone but he seems to want to jump into people's personal space and make the loudest noises.  I think he's trying to connect in some way but it just comes off as neanderthal

No comments:

Post a Comment