Friday, March 4, 2022

Busy Day Tomorrow

Our potential architect is stopping by in the morning and I hope to be back in time to see him.   My daughter is so excited that the ski trip is almost upon us and my son finds out if he gets into the school he's applied to for middle and high school. 

I still have lots of packing to do, but much has been finished today and the visit of the architect means we cleaned the house up early.  

And, I didn't have a nap today.  I'm always happy when I make it through a day without needing to lie down.  

The Big Boy Update:  My son is very aware tomorrow is the day he finds out if he's accepted to the middle school he wants very badly to attend.   He isn't saying much, but he knows he'll find out tomorrow. I think he's nervous.   

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter is in counting down the hours mode for vacation.   I'm counting down the hours of preparation I need to do before I can relax because it's all done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment