Sunday, March 20, 2022

2PM

I slept until 2PM today.  I don't even know what all the tiredness is about, but I think I'm feeling better later today.   I filmed for five hours today (which will translate to not that much actual time when we publish) and after doing the bare minimum of things I need to do tonight, I'm trying to get to bed. 

Which is now.   When I finish this post.

The Big Boy Tiny Girl Bathtub: They washed their hair.   And played a lot in the tub.   My daughter did wash her hair three times, which it needed, but she forgot to put conditioner in.  And she forgot to brush her hair.  She told me she got out several mats today so that was good.   My son I don't think has ever brushed his hair.  He thinks brushing hair is a terrible thing to have to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment