Tuesday, March 8, 2022

The Tooth

My daughter had a half-day of skiing lessons today and my son had a full day.  I was up very late working on emails and decided it would make more sense to let me husband ski and I would pick up the children.  My daughter's lesson was over all too soon, with it being on a few hours, ending before lunch.   My son was done at three-fifteen.

When I went to pick up my son he pointed to his instructor so I could go over to give her a tip.   While I was waiting to talk to her he came over, said, "Mom, here's my tooth" handed me a tooth, and walked away.   

He had just had a tooth fall out that has been loose for two weeks.   He neglected to tell either my husband or me this, not that it would have made much difference.   I looked at the tooth in my now cold hand and wondered what to do with it.   My son wasn't overly worried about it, other than saying if I lost it, I would have to owe him some money for it.  

I made sure not to lose it.  

The Big Boy Tiny Girl What Will They Spend It On Question:  My mother called and talked to my daughter for a while.   She said she and Gramps wanted to do something to congratulate her.   They also wanted to get some money to my son for the hard work he did to take the standardized tests to apply for middle school.   The question is: will they both spend their newfound money all at the arcade?  I suspect my daughter would like to.   Did I mention how much she loves the arcade?   It is a lot.   She knows all about each of the different genes and how they work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment