Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Weary Time of Year

Maybe it's changes I’m going through with age, but I've had that happen and I think this is just the strangeness of the month's temperature swings.  I get hot, way too hot.  And then later I get cold, so I put on a jacket.  It's so humid and hot and then it cools down at night and I’m wishing is would be cooler so it would necessitate either heat or air conditioning. Something that would change the moisture level in the air would be nice.

Do we get more sensitive to environmental changes as we get older?  I thought our senses dulled, but in this case I seem to be getting more particular.  

The Big Boy Update:  my son has created a new game. This time he says it's a gambling game.  It involves the little add-ones to the armor or clothing that the LEGO mini figures wear.   My son spent ten minutes telling me about all the different levels of accessories.  He has it all mapped out.  He said as I was leaving the room for the night: “I haven’t actually figured out any rules yet though, so…”

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter let me dry her hair tonight and style it.  She hates having her hair done but it looked so beautiful when it was done. I asked if she would let me do it before so goes out on a date someday.   She said, “probably not.”

No comments:

Post a Comment