Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Logo Finished (I think)

The logo has been rebooted.   The new logo is very similar to the old logo, which was by intention.   We had brand recognition with our current logo and I didn't want to change that up if possible.   What we had for our logo was this colorful capital F with a lowercase s inset into it.   The majority of the time people see our logo is in a small little circle beside our name for comments and posts.   Rarely are people seeing the full-sized logo. 

So tonight, I replaced the old logo with the new one in one of the social media platforms I spend time responding to people on and I wondered if anyone would notice.   An hour later I realized I didn't even notice anymore.   So I think the transition will largely be one that will go by without many people even realizing there was a change at all, which is a good thing. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter walked into the room for music theory tonight after choir practice.  They were all to come up to the piano to feel the hammers.  She knows what the hammers are because she's felt them on our piano, but I didn't realize she'd never seen a grand piano before.   She was impressed by how large it was as she walked around it.

The Big Boy Update:  My son was the birthday card maker for his teacher's class card.   The students alternate writing thank you cards or any other card that the whole class is involved with.  Then each student signs the card.  My son was very proud that he was getting to make his teacher's card and spent a good bit of time on it making it just so.

No comments:

Post a Comment