Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Sorry Blogger

I just got off a five-and-a-half-hour live stream and my brain is fried.  I owe you a much better blog post about how today went and the children, but I can't think right now.   I'll catch you up tomorrow on things. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter didn't want to go to her second chorus of the day today, saying Mondays were hard with early morning chorus for school, school, and choir after school.  It was try outs for solos tonight and she has been shy about trying for one so it was probably best as she would have had to listen a lot and not participate. 

The Big Game Boy Update:  Last day of a five-day weekend of parent-teacher conferences and teacher workday.  He played games, but not as much as he would have liked to.  At least he's playing with friends from school and the neighborhood online. 

No comments:

Post a Comment