Sunday, March 27, 2022

My Sweet Little Girl

My daughter can be the orneriest person when she's not wanting something or wanting something or angry about something.   But she is also the sweetest person.   Sometimes I feel like I've done a terrible job being her mother.  I worry I'm not there enough for her and that I don't play Monopoly enough or read to her enough and I'm so busy that even though other parents have jobs and are away from their children, that I should be there for her more, all the time, I don't know.   

Maybe I worry about her because she's blind.  I'm not sure what it is, but today she was just so kind and understanding and then she crawled onto the bed, asked if she could have a blanket and fell asleep.   I am going to miss her so when she's grown and gone to build a life of her own. 

The Big Boy Update:  Today my son tried very hard not to have his anger flare when I told him he had to do fifteen minutes of typing work on the typing program.   Insisted, he knew how to type.  He did the fifteen minutes.   I'm going to challenge him to a typing duel.   Or some competition that will be somewhat fair.   

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter has a bandage over her eyebrow from the cut yesterday.   It doesn't look too bad, but her eyebrows are almost white, so any scar won't be hidden.  I hope it doesn't scar too badly, she has enough going on that looks different with her eyes and She's so pretty otherwise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment