Monday, February 28, 2022

Logo Reboot

We're reworking our logo.   I love our logo, but for reasons out of our control, we're going to have to redo it.  Or rather we think it would be prudent to redo it.   The trouble is, I really like our logo.  We could keep it, we've already won out in one situation where the logo was in question, but it would be easier if we just moved to a new logo and abandoned the current one. 

We have someone working on options, but it's hard to look at anything and like it as much as our current logo.   We've had some options so far, but nothing we like.   It's a tough situation.

The Big Boy Tiny Girl Genes Discussion:  My son wanted to know what percentage of each of our genes he got.   He and his sister talked about who each was more like and they decided mostly that my son was like my husband and my daughter was most like me.   They readily agreed it was mostly gender-based in their decision.  My husband and I aren't sure about the breakdown.  They each are their own person.

No comments:

Post a Comment