Thursday, October 7, 2021

Ugh

I don't know if it's from the injection or if it's just one of those days that's awful, but my back has been in spasms since yesterday not that long after the injection.   It really might not be related; these things just happen with my spine.  There's too much in play.  

The other thing that never goes well for me is getting my hair done.   The chair at the salon, and I've been to multiple as the person who does my hair has moved locations twice, is never, ever comfortable.   Especially when you have to sit there for several hours while she makes my hair less frizzy or less grey, or both.  

Tomorrow I will hopefully have a calmer back.

The Big Boy Update:  My son asked very sweetly and nicely if he could do "a test" to see if he could get on the computer and then get off without complaining.  He said sadly that his friends got more screen time than he did.   I question that, but regardless, it's how he feels and it upsets him that he can't be online with them. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter and I worked on planning her birthday party today.   We're not sure about all the details, but it absolutely must be a fidget party, she said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment