Thursday, October 28, 2021

It's Not...Okay, It Is...

Yep, it's two in the morning again.  But I had a nap during the day.  Today's challenge was getting livestreaming working so I can do an unboxing and first print tomorrow.  We thought we were prepared until YouTube told us we had to wait twenty-four hours after asking to do the first livestream.   Had we known this one day in advance, we could have pushed the button.   But now we know. 

YouTube gave us access less than a day later and we ran a hidden livestream tonight as a test, and things seemed to go well.   Was I terrified?  Absolutely, and I only had my husband and one friend in the stream. I have a massive table in the print room only there is so much I need to have on that table for the unboxing and first print that I'm going to have to put things on the floor. 

Tomorrow I'm going to try to see if I can do this.  I may have the stream hidden and if all goes to hell then I'll delete it or edit it or do something with it.  Regardless, it will be experience, and that's something I need a lot of.   

My friend said I sounded natural.   I was hiding behind lots of words.  When I get nervous I talk even more than I normally do. 

The Big Boy Tiny Girl Dinner Time Update:  Getting the family together for dinner all at the same time has proven to be a challenge.  One of the challenges is me as I get stuck in the basement.   My husband is too flexible on this I think.  He needs to be the hammer more and get us all at the table at the same time.  He works so hard to cook healthful food for us.   He's pretty amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment