Friday, October 15, 2021

This Baffles Me

This was on our car at lunch yesterday.  I know this type of information is being shared around the nation. This is the first I've seen of it myself.   I have very close friends who are medical professionals and pharmacological researchers who have been dealing with the medical side of COVID-19.  They went into their fields because they care about their patients and want to help people, not harm them.  I'm not sure how the collective medical body could be staging such a horrific fate on our nation such as this flier claims. 



The Big Boy Update:  My son had a hard time complying with his grounding over the past two days.   He brought lots of things into his room.   The room is protected by a vast array of pens and pencils he ran out and grabbed from the craft room.   He didn't get into another fight today, though.  

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter got to go to the state fair with her father today.  She is now tall enough to ride all the rides.  It was the first day and they went at opening and there were no crowds at all so my daughter got to ride many of the rides again and again.  She brought me fudge.  

No comments:

Post a Comment