Sunday, October 17, 2021

Just Crazy

It's five in the morning and I still haven't gone to bed, so this will be quick.   We've had a video go viral.   And by viral, I mean viral for us.  It's a short, twenty-five second video I quickly recorded and uploaded on July 15th.  What triggered it to start being watched again is totally unknown.  Usually #shorts videos are just that, short-lived. 

We've close to doubled our subscribers and have now hit a thousand watch hours, which is all kinds of crazy because we put out one-minute videos.   We're almost at 500,000 views on the video and it just keeps ticking up.  

I have no explanation on why it's happened, but I'm not complaining. 

The Big Boy Tiny Girl Gone Update:  My children are with Nana and Papa tonight.  And the dog.  The dog goes absolutely crazy when Nana arrives.   Nana takes such good care of her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment