Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Injection

I had an injection in my spine today.  Well, the neck part of my spine.   It's supposed to make things hurt less, but so far, it's been a very rough day.   I would write a lot tonight but I need to go lie down.  

The Big Boy Update:  My son wants to be at school.  It is more interesting and he likes that there are things to do at school.   We've had a talk with him because there are so very many things to do here.  I won't go into a long listing of them, but trust me when I say there are untapped resources for him here that have never been tapped.   Not having screens since school started has been a change for my son.   Tonight he did one of these things to do and I think he had fun.  I caught him in his bedroom later with LEGOs in his bed and a creative ideas book working close to eleven o'clock. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter was picked up by Dan today and went to get her friend Grace, who is also visually impaired, from school.   When I came to get her later they were surprised to find her learning how to use the braillewriter she had never wanted to try (her impairment is different).   She was asking all about how to spell things and was voraciously learning braille up to the time we left an hour later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment