Monday, October 18, 2021

The Lesser of Two COVID-19 Evils

We're taking my son out of school early tomorrow.   We thought about this and decided it would be the lesser of two potential evils.  The state fair is back this year after missing last year due to the pandemic.   My husband and daughter went the morning of opening day and had a good time with almost no crowds at all.   

We knew any other time there would be much larger attendance, but we wanted to take my son, who was disappointed his sister got to go and he didn't.   We weren't about to take him on the weekend and later in the afternoon would be only more crowds, so we decided to get him out of school a bit early and go with my in-laws 

We told his teachers and they understood.   Tomorrow, we'll see if the crowds are manageable and how many people are wearing masks still.   

The Big Boy Update:  My son remembered without being told that he had to put up all his laundry before he could have free roam of the house or go outside to play with friends when he got home.   He went up, finished is laundry and didn't complain at all when he got home. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter told me her stomach was all buzzing around.  Why?  Because she is so excited about going to the fair again tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment