Tuesday, October 12, 2021

I Think I'm Going to Cry

My daughter and I took some time today to go to Frankie's, a fun park with loads of games and ticket rendering amusements.   We had a wonderful time, which I'll sum up in my daughter's words: "I think I'm going to cry."   

Now that doesn't sound happy, until you know the next thing, which was, "of happiness."

Guests are arriving in five minutes so I'll cut this short for the night. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son is mad because someone else picked the same Mystery History historical person as he did.   He picked it an hour earlier, though, and he feels like he should win.   I don't know what they'll decide at school tomorrow.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter loves the games that give out tickets.  I don't know how she does it, being happy with so little.   Most of the games involve pulling a lever or pushing a button and the rest is timing—timing she can't see.   But she had a great day, and I suppose that's all that matters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment