Sunday, October 10, 2021

Early and Late to Bed

I have two children and each of them has a different preference on when they want to go to bed.  My daughter has preferred to go to bed.   Well, perhaps not preferred, she's fallen asleep typically before the rest of us.   She's fallen asleep everywhere.   My daughter is an excellent sleeper. 

My son can stay up very late.  He says he's just not tired.  We've let him stay up late on the weekend.  I don't know if that'a good or a bad thing, but he prefers it and it's nice having him in the basement with us, even if he has headphones on at the computer the whole time. 

Tomorrow, when the three of us are sleeping in, my daughter will be up and about.   She will probably come to check on us to see when we're getting up. 

The Tiny Girl Helpful Morning:  My daughter will come in lately, get the dog, let her out, let her back in, feed her and then let her out a second time.   She'll do this if we're sleeping on the weekend.  It's very nice to have her offer to help. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son has no interest in doing things for the dog.  Every so often, under near duress he will do something for the dog.   He does like her, I just don't think he's a dog person.   

No comments:

Post a Comment