Thursday, October 21, 2021

Time Just Expands

I have a dentist appointment at 7:40 in the morning, so my husband and I were going to finish our filming and video publishing to make sure we were done early.   It is now two in the morning, the time it seems we always finish and get videos posted.   We're not being lazy, we put three videos out today total, but the one main video we release three times each week always seems to take us late into the night as we work to get it just right. 

Things are paying off as we're hearing from content creators who want to work with us and companies who are asking to send us products and to do business with us.   We have a reputation for high-quality, entertaining and fun content.   But boy is it work.  

It sure is a good thing I love doing it.   I sure hope my husband does too...

The Big Boy Update:  My son accidentally brought his lunch camping stool that they take every day over to the art museum home with him.  It was in need of repairs but for some reason he got frustrated at me for trying to fix it.   I fixed it and emailed his teacher offering to fix the other stools if they were also in need of repairs.   Some of the repairs involved tightening screws that were about to fall out.   But there were also parts that needed replacing. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  I've gotten my daughter interested in Ello, a LEGO-like product released a number of years back that failed.   I like it quite a lot and wish there was more to be had.   My daughter and I worked on one of the sets I have tonight.   She didn't like it at first but she's getting into it now that she understands how it all hooks together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment