Sunday, October 31, 2021

Tired Feet

Halloween is over.  My husband single-handedly coordinated the entire neighborhood's events for the evening.   There were competitions, free things for the children, beverages for the adults and children, pizza for everyone, tables, chairs, plates, and napkins, plus games.  There were tents, some rented and some bought.  Tables and online voting for the pumpkin and house decorating competitions.   He's worked for weeks on it and heavily this past week.   People knew it was all him and he was very much appreciated for it.  

I was tired from helping in the small part that I did.   I don't know how he's still standing. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son went around the neighborhood with some friends.  For the past three years he's been off and away with friends and comes home with candy.  My daughter has gone with friends, but has needed assistance.  My son told us when he got home he waited and his friends and he "double dipped' and went to some houses more than once.  I think the houses knew, they mostly wanted to give out their candy so they didn't mind.  My son was in a pure black outfit with a lit outline in blue stick figure like.   He looked so good in the outfit.  It suited him. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter went around the neighborhood with her friend Ashley and a bit behind with Ashley's father and me trailing.   He and I had a nice time talking.   He's very nice and I like Monica, his wife, very much.   Monica was at home handing out candy.  My daughter was overly tired in the end, saying her feet hurt so much.  When she got home (she was a white witch in a beautiful white gown and hat) she put her feet in a cold bath for a few minutes before going to eat some candy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment