Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My Neck Hurts

It's late, I need to get to bed because it's late and I'm tired.  "My neck hurts" is really a crappy title for a blog post, but it does hurt and I want to get to bed and so that's what you get for tonight folks.  Sorry.

It's okay.  Well, okay, it's not okay, but it's not that much worse than it is most days.  I don't know how it's going to be in five or ten or even twenty years, because when it comes to my neck, things don't usually move in the, "improving long-term" direction.  

So I'm off to a fluffy pillow and a nice anti-inflammatory pill before an early workout in the morning.

The Big Boy Update:  I watched my son say the following as he walked around our bedroom in the early morning sunlight, "I'm very tall.  The shadow makes me taller.  I'm growing and growing."  He was watching his shadow and seeing how it changed as he moved.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  We keep the pacifiers in a closet shut with a child-proof door knob, up five shelves.  My daughter has beaten the door knob and she can climb all five shelves to get to her pacifier.  She told me when I was about to put her to bed, "I want to get my pacifier."  She climbed up, got her pacifier, let me pick her back up to carry her across the room and then went immediately to sleep.

Fitness Update:  Up at 4:45 to do an early five mile run because my neighbor needed to be into work early.  Civil twilight was at 5:43 and we could easily see in the Nautical twilight that started at 5:08.  I never thought I'd like early mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment