Friday, March 14, 2014

I Was Wrong

I wasn't getting better.  I think I've slept eighteen of the last twenty-four hours.  My husband has been very helpful.  My son had a fever so we kept him home from school today.  My daughter never had a fever, but she got very cranky later in the day and only came around after some Advil.

I was too tired to do anything other than turn on the television, give the children iPads and let them take care of themselves for most of the day.  Definitely not ideal, but I didn't have much choice.

My neighbor brought over her nebulizer and I've used it twice now to help with the congestion in my chest.  I think it's helped a good deal.  Tomorrow, I hope will be a better day.

The Big Boy Update:  Blanket, pillow and pacifier on the couch for him all day.  He didn't have that much of a fever and he didn't feel that bad, but he didn't argue either.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  She was happy enough until she fell asleep shortly before dinner.  When she woke up she cried inconsolably for probably forty-five minutes, which is not like her.  After some Advil she was fine again and just went to sleep happily after a bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment