Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I Am So Sick...

I mean that.  I'm sick.  Ugh.  It's some sore throat I thought was strep throat but then I developed symptoms of a head and chest cold.  There's been this fever that's had cold sweats with it.   I spent almost the whole day in bed. 

Thanks to my mother and my best husband who helped out all day.  Now it's back to bed for me until morning.  I am tired of being in bed so I'd better be better tomorrow.

The Big Boy Update:  Check out his huge permanent teeth in the x-Ray we had done to make sure his darkening tooth hadn't done any damage. 



The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  Cough.  She doesn't seem to have what I have, but it might be early.  She does have a ferocious cough that's bothersome to her.  Hopefully both she and I will be better tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment