Saturday, March 29, 2014

Baby Gate

We never used them.  We have several sets of stairs.  I'm not sure if we were more diligent at watching the children, (I doubt it) or just more accepting of their need to explore while not being inclined to throw their bodies off heights.  They made it to walking and now running stages without plummeting down the stairs on their heads so far.

The Big Boy Update:  My son wanted to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse the other morning before school.  We don't have the television on on school days and I told him he would have to wait for the weekend.  He tried a second, more thoughtful tactic saying, "I want Mickey the Mouse to watch me eat breakfast."  As much as I admired his creativity, the television remained off until the weekend arrived.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  Uncle Jonathan brought my children a stuffed animal, wait, no a plush figure of a character from the video game Doom.  My daughter looked at it and responded when Uncle Jonathan presented her with the gun-laden plush figure, "no, he's a bad guy."

No comments:

Post a Comment