Wednesday, May 31, 2023

It's a Mess

My life is a mess.  Something I never would have thought would be that I would be so overwhelmed with things to do that I just give up and don't get some things done.   The house has been those things of late.   Which I find really strange.   Something I loved that would give me joy was going to sleep at night knowing everything in the house was tidied, all the dishes were up, things were prepared for the morning and my papers were in order.   

Of late, even my desk is a wreck.   I'm trying to adjust to the new life I'm leading, but it's taking some getting used to.   I don't think I like it as much as the orderly, tidy all the time me of the past.  

Maybe the me of the past is still in there, in here.  I don't like the me of the now.  I want to have everything spit spot like Mary Poppins said.   For now, it is my hope. 

The Big Boy Update: my son has sold a good number of luminaries for his Passion Project.   He is very happy.   

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter told her VI teacher that she really didn't know what she could see. The doctors said she can't see much at all.   She said she doesn't really use her vision much though because she has such a great imagination.  That's so my girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment