Thursday, May 18, 2023

Lumbar!

What in the heck did I do to my lumbar back region?  It is so bad I can barely think straight from all the pain right now.   Nothing is touching it.   I went to the chiropractor's office today and felt much better when I left, which isn't usually the case; usually, it's after I leave that I start noticing things improving. 

I need to go to bed.   The children are cute and sweet and my daughter does what she wants to do even if you're standing over her saying, "do not touch that button!"   You know she's going to push that button.   My son agrees to restrictions or punishments as he likes to think of our consequences.   He's starting to catch on and may well moderate his behavior.  But he may also be about to double down and get worse by rebelling more.   And to think they're almost teenagers!


No comments:

Post a Comment